This has been floating around the scrappers blogs, and since the likelihood that any of those fantastic divas will tag me, I am going to start the game in our little corner of the www! I am listing 5 random facts about myself, and then will "tag" the next person, who has to (if they want to be good sports!) put 5 facts about themselves in their blog.
So about moi:
1) I am still somewhat scared of the dark. I have made great strides in my "fear factor," but I still have those nights when I am just sure someone is trying to get in, and the tree branch shadows in my window are altogether too sinister.
2) I love meat and cheese sandwhiches. No tomato, no lettuce. Just Miracle Whip, meat and cheese. Add tortilla chips with ranch dressing, and I'm in lunch heaven.
3) I cannot comprehend "Clay Aiken Mania." I know he's gifted, and a really nice guy, but somehow, *shiver* no thanks. Too much bad contemporary Christian music in my past. I totally expect him to sing "Thank You" by Ray X. Boltz on his next album.
3.5) I hate the song "Thank You" by Ray X. Boltz.
4) I really think I'm going to be famous for something someday.
5) I went to my first and only prom as a freshman in college with a guy I barely knew. Poor thing. He deserved far better.
Your turn! If you've read it, post your five facts in the comment section!
Ps. -> Virginia, you're IT!!