Beefy Mac and Corn ala Bill.
Cookies and Cream for dessert
2. What was the last concert you went to?
This is the question that made me almost skip the quiz. OH YEAH!!!!
Ella Fitzgerald tribute concert for my birthday.
3. What canceled TV show do you wish they would bring back?
Even though I know the shtick was over, I still loved it.
4. What song is in your head right now?
Australia (the Shins) cause I have Linda's blog open.
BTW- I downloaded the album and love it.
5. What is your favorite drugstore beauty product?
Sheesh. Is there another kind of beauty product?
6. What is your fantasy fashion item?
A thin body to put great clothes on.
7. What is your favorite movie that you love that you are ashamed to admit you love?
8. What is your favorite song to jam to when no one is looking?
Jump Around, House of Pain
9. What is the meaning of life?
Jesus = Life
10. What is your favorite kind of chewing gum?
Not that I ever chew it.
This, just so you know, was my break from packing.
Well, this and Lost in an hour and a half.
yes you DID bust HOP!
don't be ashamed of napoleon dynamite. it's tha bomb
I love ND too. And I'm kinda glad I don't have to look at those fish anymore when I open your blog. ewwww.
SOOO Sarah, soooo wonderful. Yeah, Nap Dynamite is good isn't it? And hey, I'd love a meal like that cooked for me for a change. You go girl (AND GET PACKING!) Ha ha ha
you are so cute =)
hope the moving stuff is going okay this weekend.
hooray! aren't the shins awesome? :P
Haha. I haven't seen Napoleon for a long time. Thanks for reminding me.
Post a Comment