I just liked it. And I know I said "nurse story" and "report on the Easter festivites" (which Bill did if you are just dying to hear about it.) But Alison did this thing, and I liked it, so I'm gonna do it too.
1. Never in my life: Have I ridden in a convertable.
2. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: Anyone living with me.
3. High School was: at home.
4. When I'm nervous: I yawn.
5. My hair: Is growing out, and dark blonde.
6. When I was 5: My foot got stuck in an escalator.
7. Last Christmas: Was too long ago to remember clearly. oh yeah. Photo printer, Leap pads and leapsters, PSE, and Gumbo.
8. When I turn my head left, I see: The antique post office sorter with all my junk stashed in it.
9. I should be: Cleaning Emma's room.
10. When I look down I see: A ratty looking tile floor that needs re-doing.
11. The craziest recent event was: Some patient stuff that is better left un-remembered.
12. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: Chandler. (Bill and I talked about this one. He said Rachel, but only because I'm not a hippy and not a control freak. I chose chandler.)
13. I have a hard time understanding: The appeal of tv shows about crime. (I'm so with you on that one, Ali-girl.)
14. Take my advice: Stand in the middle of the escalator step when wearing rubber soled shoes.
15. My ideal breakfast is: out. preferably huge.
16. If you visit the place I grew up: You might as well visit me now. There's nothing to see there.
17. If you spend the night at my house: Bill will tell you "If you need anything in the night, come and get me and I'll tell you how to live without it."
18. I'd stop my wedding if: It needed to be stopped.
19. The world could do without: Ridiculous gas prices.
20. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: A meal at sonic.
21. Most recent thing someone else bought for you:Mom got me a pair of capris.
22. My favorite blonde is: All my sisters and mom.
23. My favorite brunette is: Bill.
24. The last time I was drunk was: A long time ago
25. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: Ostriches. They got jyped.
26. I shouldn't have been: so careless with myself.
27. Last night I: Watched our wedding video with Bill and the kids. Saw our best man who died six months later. Heard him sing.
Saw how confident and happy I was. Never more sure of anything in my life.
28. There's this girl I know who: I quote just about daily, and miss her daily. Chook.
29: I don't know: if you realize how long this takes. I've been at it for 30 minutes.
30 minutes?! do you think it is because you are thinking about your answers? curious.
i wanna do this little thing too!
Ok...who's "Chook"...and what's she go that I haven't go??
Is that me, Chook, Chook, or another chook? Hee hee. I just spoke by MSN messenger to Chook herself in Manchester this morning. It was funny hearing her words again. I can still hear you say "Fairburn". Sigh.
LOL... did I mention I love you?
I'm working on your pubster baseball card! Trying to make not you look so beautiful is hard!!! Darn it woman!
It takes a while.
But it was worth it.
Love the insight.
Love my Sarah.
- Est end.
great post, sarah...
I always love reading these things!!!
I love the random stuff!
i know i know...they take forEVER!
fun tho...:) happy friday!
Did you know that ever since you told me that story, I haven't been able to get on an escalator without very carefully standing in the center of the step? I really think about it every time!
Love you...can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment